AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand’s journey began back in 1988. As a proud Kiwi company, we operate 13 activities across Auckland, Taupo and Queenstown where we inspire people to awesomeness by helping them do things they never thought they could.
Safety is deeply embedded within the company and we fiercely protect our strong record.
For over 32 years in New Zealand, we have provided the perfect backdrop and expertise to give our customers, you, the opportunity to push themselves by mustering up the courage to do something that they will never forget. We encourage everyone to LIVE MORE & FEARLESS.
It’s time for you to realise what you are capable of and learn from the best.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Hello and goodbye in Māori - If you want to start practising some basic Māori phrases, you could try using ‘Kia ora’ (hello) and ‘Ka kite’ (goodbye).