Start your epic leadership day by giving back to the community and learning about social enterprise by volunteering with Eat My Lunch, an organisation that helps to feed Kiwi kids. Challenge yourself during a sea kayaking adventure in Auckland’s Waitemata Harbor and learn about Māori history on Motukorea Island. Discover what it takes to be an industry leader during an educational talk with the pioneering tourism activity provider, AJ Hackett. End the day with an exhilarating climb of the Auckland Harbour Bridge and enjoy amazing 360 degree views!
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Hello and goodbye in Māori - If you want to start practising some basic Māori phrases, you could try using ‘Kia ora’ (hello) and ‘Ka kite’ (goodbye).
- Outdoor eating - You can expect to be eating in the outdoors, which means finding a spot on the ground to sit and enjoy your meal - make the most of this ‘el fresco’ experience!