This tasty and exciting tour takes you down this vibrant part of Dominion Road tasting and experiencing Chinese food & culture. We stop at six different restaurants and three different shops. You will learn and taste from many different cuisines of China.
Meeting point: Corner of Rocklands Ave and Dominion Road
Things to remember:
1. Come hungry and wear comfortable shoes!
2. Please arrive at least five minutes before the start time.
3. Tours operate rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather.
4. Bring a shopping bag as we visit some great food outlets.
5. The tour can cater for dairy free diets, but it is not suitable for vegetarian or gluten free diets.
6. Allow 3 hours, rain or shine
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.