Discover the very best of the Bay of Islands with us.
Sailing with us is one of the most sustainable way to see the Bay of Islands. Snorkel, swim and explore a beach and island, in one of the world’s most beautiful coastal locations.
Be inspired by the amazing wildlife with us. Dolphins, penguins, gannets and other seabirds are frequently sighted.
As the only yacht licensed to view and research dolphins, this is your chance to learn and be inspired by our local wildlife and crew.
Every ticket contributes directly to marine research and conservation – Protect the future
Learn about the history, environment and conservation efforts in the Bay of Island. Get involved in helping us collect data on dolphins, penguins and other native birds.
Learn about dolphin research strategies and how the information is used for conservation purposes and the Project Island Song reintroduced native birds
Book our Island and Wildlife Cruise – departs Paihia 9.00am (check in 8.45) returns at 3-3.30pm.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Be sun smart - Make sure you bring sunblock to protect yourself from the Kiwi sun (even on cloudy days!)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Permission for photos - If you are taking photos that include other people, always ask them first if they are happy for their photograph to be taken.