Powered by nature our blokarts are exhilarating, as fast as you want to make them go, easy to learn and very safe. We operate 15 single-seat blokarts and 5 two-person karts for those who want to share the ride or perhaps aren’t ready to go it alone. The karts are incredibly accessible for all abilities these kiwi invented fun machines are bound to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Our laugh-a-minute electric Driftkarts challenges the rider to hang their back end out and produce the ultimate drift. This “counter-intuitive” activity provides a fun way for people to explore their inner Drifter.
Complementing our environmentally friendly offers, our Human Foosball arena harnesses people power. This will have a group screeching with laughter as they play this human-sized version of the popular table game, with themselves as the players!
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.