New Zealand’s highest and longest ziplines! Not one, but four great zips – all a little bit different.
The full Zipline tour takes 2.5 hours and features all 4 of our ziplines. The first one offers amazing panoramas which seem to stretch forever. The second gets you ready for the highest in NZ, soaring at 150m up. Get the chairlift to the top and experience the adrenaline rush of racing through the forest while you fly down the longest Zipline in New Zealand, all while taking in the incredible views around you. Then the fourth zipline takes you above and through trees for just over a kilometre. How’s that for exciting…
If you’re short on time, The Long Ride (the fourth ziplline) is the perfect option if you’re short on time to give you a taster of what the full Zipline Tour has to offer, as it will take 1 and a half hours.
We’re committed to putting social and environmental sustainability at the heart of our business. When you come here, this makes perfect sense considering the outstanding environment. The Park’s natural features are a major drawcard for visitors from around New Zealand and the world to enjoy the spectacular Christchurch Port Hills.
The sustainable and sensitive use of our environment is a vital component of our operations. We have procedures and practices in place to ensure that each decision we make has a minimal impact on our incredible landscape and local community.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Be patient - You'll be working as part of a group, so make sure to be patient and wait your turn - we like to be fair and give everyone a go.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.