Blue skies, blue waters, golden sands and sunshine is what we’re all about. The thrill, the buzz and the pure adrenaline of skydiving is something everyone should experience. Choose from our four skydive heights – 9,000ft, 12,000ft, 16,500ft and of course, NZ’s highest skydive at 20,000ft! Soak up the scenery of all 144 islands that make up the Bay of Islands, the view is guaranteed to take your breath away! The exhilaration of free fall will have you buzzing long after your feet touch the ground! Skydiving in the Bay of Islands is truly an incredible experience.
Free falling for approximately 20 seconds and reaching speeds up to 200 km per hour, you’ll experience an adrenaline rush, unlike anything you’ve felt before. After the free fall, you and our tandem master will then float under the canopy, enjoying the view from up above, before landing back at the dropzone, or one of our alternative landing areas.
Don’t forget to capture the moment with one of our awesome camera packages!
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Make new friends - This is a group experience so go along prepared to start conversations and make some new friends :-)
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Tipping is optional - Tipping in cafes and restaurants isn't common in NZ, but if you receive exceptional service, feel free to compliment the staff (and of course tip them if you would like to).