Escape the hustle and bustle of Auckland for the day and treat yourself to the beautiful Waiheke Island from the Sea, Land and Sky. Sit back and relax on a stunning 40-minutes ferry ride from the Auckland CBD ferry terminal to Waiheke Island, taking in all the local scenery and surrounding Islands.
The Explorer bus will make your day easy to experience the island top spots. Enjoy as many stops as you like before the Batch Vineyard and Waiheke Aerodrome.
Experience flying like never before as you soar through the air in a Cessna 172 aircraft. As you take off, you will start to be hypnotised by the spectacular coastlines that lie below you. The different colours will leave you breathless as soaring over Ponui, Pakatoa and Rotoroa Islands, which is the Hauraki Gulf’s dedicated conservation sanctuaries.
The rest of the day is up to you, hop on and off as much as you desire, exploring the many attractions throughout the island.
Finally, you can board the ferry back to Auckland city at a time of your choosing.
*Flights require a minimum of two paying fares to proceed
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be a respectful visitor - You will be a guest during this experience, so please be respectful. Two important Māori customs are to take your shoes off indoors and avoid sitting on tables or pillows.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.