A 3-hour experience including bikes, shuttles and park entrance fee. Based at the entrance to the World Class Waitangi Mountain Bike Trails, we stock a range of high-quality mountain bikes.
We’ll help you pick a bike which suits your height and riding skills then our staff will drive you into the park in our shuttle, talking you through the tracks as we drive along. Staff will recommend tracks to suit your ability and drop you off at one of the two drop-off points for where that track begins. The shuttle driver then shoots around the park and waits for you at the bottom of your track, to then take you back up the top.
Take advantage of the onsite café during summer or café at neighbouring Waitangi Golf Course for your lunch. Maximum 7 people per shuttle.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Be sun smart - Make sure you bring sunblock to protect yourself from the Kiwi sun (even on cloudy days!)
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.