Join us for a behind-the-scenes experience learning about the stadium’s rich history as well as seeing where the All Blacks, BLACKCAPS and Blues arrive to prepare before their matches. Our friendly tour guides will provide insight into New Zealand culture and the history behind Kiwis’ passion for sport and entertainment.
– Feel the excitement of the Players’ Tunnel
– Sit in the seats of the Coaches’ Box*
– See the famous Changing Rooms*
– Take photos of the stadium from the best locations
– Stand on the historic turf of Eden Park’s main field
– Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir and merchandise discounts
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
For more information visit: https://edenpark.co.nz/experience/tours/
Tours begin at Entry G, off Reimers Avenue, with parking available in P5 off Reimers Avenue. Tours are conducted in English and are approximately 90 minutes. They run Thursday- Sunday at 2pm.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Turn your phone off - Make sure you don't use your phone while your guides are talking. If you need to make a call, please ask your guide/teacher first.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Hello and goodbye in Māori - If you want to start practising some basic Māori phrases, you could try using ‘Kia ora’ (hello) and ‘Ka kite’ (goodbye).