Spend 3 hours exploring the edge of your comfort zone, build up confidence and challenge your balance! Adventure Forest offers a range of tree-climbing circuits, zip lines and canopy walkways suitable for all ages.
A 100% safe continuous belay system, unique in New Zealand, prevents participants from disconnecting themselves from the life lines. Training and all the necessary safety equipment is provided and there is help on hand if you need it at any stage.
Northland’s world-class tree top experience calls for courage and strength to overcome personal obstacles in an incredibly fun and nurturing way.
Suitable for singles, families and groups.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Outdoor eating - You can expect to be eating in the outdoors, which means finding a spot on the ground to sit and enjoy your meal - make the most of this ‘el fresco’ experience!