Introducing New Zealand’s very first Monster Scooter Adventure Park – eco-friendly fun in a stunning outdoor environment with fresh air and local wildlife.
These non-motorized, off-road scooters are easy to ride and fantastic fun for everyone. After your safety briefing and a quick riding lesson, hop in the shuttle and relax as you head up to the top of the 143 acre property with 360 degree views of both the ocean and forest. This is a great way to improve your balance and bravery, all in the name of downhill fun!
Choose from eight exciting different tracks, from introduction to advanced, including a fabulous jump track. Once you reach the bottom meeting point, you’ll get to sit back and relax while your shuttle takes you back to the top.
Head to the onsite cafe for a smoothie, lunch or ice-cream inbetween for unrivalled views of Whangarei Harbour.
- Respect the environment - You will be out in nature for this experience so please help protect our environment by taking all your rubbish with you.
- Be a great listener - Have fun and stay safe by following instructions carefully.
- Be considerate of others - You’ll be part of a group, so it’s important to be kind and courteous.
- Stay safe in the outdoors - Your guides know the environment better than anyone and are there to keep you safe; listen to ALL their instructions, ALL the time.
- A chance to relax - This experience is one way Kiwis like to relax and enjoy life so it will seem very relaxed. Have fun, enjoy slowing down (away from work or study) and relax!
- Be on time - While the experience will be a relaxed one, make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive early so you don't keep your guides and others waiting.
- Don't be shy - Kiwis are very friendly, open people so this experience is a great opportunity to not be shy, smile lots and make some new friends.
- Outdoor eating - You can expect to be eating in the outdoors, which means finding a spot on the ground to sit and enjoy your meal - make the most of this ‘el fresco’ experience!